This Tampa Twin over Twin Bunk Bed is a high-quality bunk bed. This beautiful bunk bed in a pure white finish is constructed from Solid Pine Wood. No veneer, particle board, or MDF. A versatile design allows the bunk to convert into 2 separate twin-size beds. The ladder is safe and easy to climb; can be positioned on both sides. This Twin Bunk Bed can accommodate a Trundle Bed or Under-Bed Storage Drawers. This is a perfect bunk bed for children and teens.
The bunk bed requires standard twin (39″ x 75″) mattresses up to 7″ thickness. Both the trundle and drawers are on castors. All products come flat packed, ready to assemble.
- Dimensions: 42″ x 78″ x 67″H.
- Weight capacity of each bunk: up to 300lb.
- Distance between Bottom Bunk Slats and Top Bunk Slats: 37″.
- Guardrail Height: 12″ (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Clearance from Bottom Slats to Floor: 15″.
- Clearance from Bottom of Top Bunk to Floor: 54″.
- Overall Dimensions of Bunk Bed Ladder: 55″ H x 15 1/4″ W x 3 3/4″ D.
- Dimensions of Step: 3/4″ H x 14″ W x 3 1/4″ D.
- Under Bed Drawers External Dimensions: 13″ H x 36″ W x 24 1/2″ D.
- Under Bed Drawers Internal Dimensions: 10 1/2″H x 34″W x 23″ D.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2″ Wide x 39″ Long x 3/4″ Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2″.
- Mattress size: Twin (39″ W x 75″ L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7″.
Scanica® Furniture offers a selection of ideal mattresses for your new Loft Bed.
Canada & USA*