This Single over Single Bunk Bed is ideal for youth children and growing teens. The Twin Bunk Bed is constructed from the finest Finland pine wood and comes in a Natural finish. No particle board, veneer, or MDF. You can enjoy the natural beauty of wood with variations in texture and color. This top-quality Single Bunk Bed can also be split into two Twin bed frames. The Bunk Bed has a reversible ladder, you can choose to fit it on either the left or right-hand side when building. The ladder has a hook that fits the top of the side rail and should be bolted at the top side rail, so it is not removable.
The bunk bed requires standard twin (39" x 75") mattresses up to 7" thickness. If you need an extra bed or storage space, you can add a Trundle Bed or set of Underbed Drawers. Both the trundle and drawers are on castors. All products come flat packed, ready to assemble.
- Dimensions: 80 1/2″ x 43 1/2″ x 63″H.
- Weight capacity of each bunk: up to 300lb.
- Clearance Space between Bottom Bunk Slats and Top bunk Slats: 31".
- Guardrail Height: 13 1/2" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Clearance from Bottom Slats to Floor: 13".
- Clearance from Bottom of Top Bunk to Floor: 44".
- Under Bed Drawers External Dimensions: 10 1/2"H x 37"W x 24" D.
- Under Bed Drawers Internal Dimensions: 8"H x 34 1/2"W x 22 1/2" D.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2" Wide x 39" Long x 3/4" Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2".
- Mattress size: Twin (39" W x 75" L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7".
We offer a selection of ideal Mattresses for your new Bunk Bed.
Canada & USA*