Upgrade the charm and safety of your child's bedroom with this delightful transitional elevated Twin Loft Bed Grey. A small space will feel instantly larger with a high-profile loft bed in a fashionable grey finish. This Twin Stairway High Loft Bed gives your child a place to sleep and work. The space below the upper bunk can be filled with an additional bed, desk, or chest of drawers. The bed is made from solid pine wood and has a sturdy frame with integrated four-step built-in stairs. No particle board, veneer, or MDF. Stairs make it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. This Twin Stairway loft Bed in Grey finish is reversible so you can position it on either side of the bed. There is extra space on the inside of the stairs. Mattress support consists of 13 slats. The top loft accommodates a Twin size mattress. Mattress must be no more than 7 inches in height.
- Overall Dimensions: 44″ x 97″ x 67″H.
- The weight capacity: up to 300 pounds.
- Underbed Clearance: 54" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed).
- Guardrail Height: 12" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail).
- Overall Dimensions of Loft Bed Staircase: 67 1/2" H x 19" W x 43" D.
- Dimensions of Step: 11" H x 17 1/2" W x 11" D.
- Internal Dimensions of the Staircase Drawers: 7" H x 14" W x 9" D.
- Interior Dimensions between the Legs: 37 1/2" W x 73" L.
- Slats Dimensions: 2 1/2" Wide x 39" Long x 3/4" Thick.
- Distance between the Slats: 3 1/2".
- Mattress size: Twin (39" W x 75" L).
- Recommended Mattress Thickness: 7".
- All products come flat packed, ready to assemble.
Scanica® Furniture offers a selection of ideal mattresses for your new Loft Bed.
Free Shipping Across
Canada & USA*
Canada & USA*